Published: 19/04/2016 By Empire Estates
The weather is finally improving and the days are getting longer.
But that is not the only positive, Spring is a great time to Sell or Let your property. The number of potential buyers and tenants are increasing as many people want to move in before the summer.
Here are 5 easy tips to help encourage a potential Buyer or Tenant to put an offer on your property:
1) Let the outside in, take down net curtains during viewings, have blinds open and open windows where possible.
2) Remove clutter, and de-personalise, this also gives you the opportunity to safely put away any fragile or valuable items.
3) Clean Up, Make sure the property is nice and clean, regardless of its condition, also make sure the property smells clean.
4) Hide Pets, If you have a pet make sure they are out of the way during viewings. Unfortunately pets put a lot of people off.
5) Presentation, make sure the grass is cut in the gardens, that the front door is freshly painted and that the internal walls are all painted in neutral colours.
Always remember that first impressions count, if you need any help or advice about marketing your property for sale or to let, please do not hesitate to contact us on 0208 459 2600 for a free market appraisal.